Congratulations on becoming part of the Krystal International Vacation Club
In making your first vacation plans with your membership, many questions may arise; this is a short guide that will help you get on your way.
RESERVATION OF YOUR TIMESHARE UNIT AT YOUR HOME RESORT
- Contact us either by phone, fax or email according to the directory page provided the day of the purchase, and request your reservations with a maximum of 1 year and a minimum of 60 days prior to arrival. Please remember that our check-in and check-out day are on Fridays.
- Cover the corresponding maintenance fee in order to guarantee your reservation. You can either send a check to our Scottsdale, AZ offices, or we can charge it directly to any major credit card.
- You will receive a written confirmation number to show at your arrival if necessary.
- If you want to exchange your week to another vacation destination.
- Deposit your vacation time into R.C.I. Space bank pool, by first calling your home resort “Krystal International Vacation Club”, as we have to assign a week and unit number to R.C.I., this can be done with a maximum of 2 years and a minimum of 60 days prior to your check-in date. The earlier you deposit your vacation time before the start date, the more opportunities you will have to match your request. Mention your R.C.I. id number (you will receive this from R.C.I. approximately 60 days after becoming a member).
- The maintenance fee should be covered. You can either send a check to our Scottsdale, AZ office or instruct us to charge it to any major credit card.
- We will be in charge of depositing your week with R.C.I. You just have to call R.C.I. after four days and request your exchange.
- When the exchange is confirmed, you will pay R.C.I. directly the exchange fee depending on the destination of your choice (Domestic and International).
KRYSTAL PLUS RESERVATIONS
Additional to your membership, you have Bonus weeks in Krystal Plus, which can be used at any of the Santa Fe Hotel Group Resorts: Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Ixtapa, Guadalajara, Mexico City, Cd. Juarez they are applicable in hotel room accommodations for two adults and two children (under 12). Check-in and Check-out can be any day of the week, a 25% discount off the best available rate published by Krystal’s web page in All Inclusive and European plan stays will be applied. This promotion is available all year long and in every room category, there are no restrictions on the number of nights you wish to reserve. Each member can reserve up to 3 rooms at once, per stay. Krystal Plus weeks cannot be accumulated but can be accelerated.
If you are not able to travel during this year, you must cover the corresponding maintenance fee and deposit your week with R.C.I., where it can be held for two years, to prevent you from losing it. Krystal International Vacation Club does not handle accumulation of weeks.
As per clause no. 7 of the membership purchase agreement, you may use two or more vacation periods in a year, as long as:
- The reservation is requested with a maximum anticipation of four months prior to arrival and the resort has the availability.
- The requested time corresponds to the season purchased.
- The number of weeks is according to prorated payments made as of date of reservation.
- The maintenance fee per week requested should be covered at the moment of reserving.
- The accelerated weeks are taken from the end of the membership and brought forward.
LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS
You can request reservation in less than 60 days, and they will be confirmed as long as space is available, and maintenance fee is paid. Just remember that in order for us to deposit your week in R.C.I., we need a minimum notice of 16 days.
Remember that in order to make reservations or R.C.I. deposits; you must be current in your payments and maintenance fees, for any additional information regarding this subject you can contact in Puerto Vallarta Mr. Jose Luis Rodriguez Zuñiga , collection managers (please refer to the directory page for telephone numbers, fax or e-mail).
This service is provided as an alternative of “non-use” as a means to Off-set expenses. As you were informed on the date of purchase, Krystal International Vacation Club does not handle any rental o resale program and does not guarantee any rental income. There are independent companies that handle this program. You can contact them and choose the one that best suits your needs.
LOCK OFF PROCEDURE - TWO BEDROOM UNIT
The concept allows you the ability to divide a two bedroom-three bath unit into a one-bedroom two bath for four and a separate locked off hotel unit one bath for two. Each section has its own private entrance and can be used by guests independent of the party occupying the other section at the same time. The unit can be used as follows: As one week for six people, or one week for four people and at another time, one week for two people, this applies only at Krystal Vallarta if used within the same year. For R.C.I. purposes you must deposit the whole unit, or the portion with the kitchen (one bedroom).
ONE BEDROOM UNIT
The concept allows you the ability to divide a one bedroom – two bath units into a studio one bath unit for two and a separate lock-off hotel unit bath for two. Each section has its own private entrance and can be used by guests independent of the party occupying the other section at the same time. The unit can be used as follows. As one week for four people, or one week for 2 people, and at another time, one week for 2 people, this applies only at Krystal Vallarta if used within the same year. For R.C.I. purposes you must deposit the whole unit, or the portion the kitchen (studio).